Monday, March 30, 2009

The Beginning


Well, I officially started a blog. I was a little hesitant about this whole blog business but after much persuasion here goes.

This is Lena. Jeff and I leave on Saturday for the Ukraine to bring her home. We will be there for four weeks. I will try to keep everyone updated on our journey.

Thanks to my awesome friend Kris and my sister in-law Jeanie for putting this blog together. I am totally inept at this kind of thing. You guys are the best!

7 comments:

  1. congratulations! See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! She is so cute! Hey, call me and let me know when I can get these letters to you, they are still sitting on my counter...
    Congratulations on your upcoming adventure. I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling picture! I am so excited for you! What lucky little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck over the next few weeks, we'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry I did not make it to your open house tonight! It is so crazy being here alone and I know you didn't want 2 little boys crashing your party!

    I have also always meant to tell you that when Lena was here and I would watch you with her in Primay, I could tell there was such a bond and that you love her so much. Good luck...we'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to hear about all your adventures. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy we hope everything went great today. We are praying and hoping all is well with you. We are so excited to meet them!

    ReplyDelete